"You can tell me that you CHOOSE to quit. That you CHOOSE to be LESS than what you ARE and LESS than what GOD INTENDED, But DONT EVER TELL ME that you CAN'T do it."--Jillian Michaels

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome!

Hello All and welcome to a new branch of  "High School Catholic"!!!

Here is my story:

Ever since I was younger I have always had a negative self image of myself and never thought I was pretty or skinny like "All the other girls". That statement has haunted me my whole life and I have decided to change that.Currently its hard for me to stay motivated to work out or do any exercises. I have been struggling with that and wanting my results faster and sooner. Ugh it really sucks to feel the way I do... Soooo im asking for you're prayers as I get back on track with my work outs etc....
This blog is to keep everyone up to date on how my "new" situation is going. I will explain more of my plan in my upcoming blogs & while reading this I ask for your prayers and possible support if you feel called. I am hoping that this blog will keep me going on my weight loss journey and help me to Become Who I am Made To Be.

Thanks So Much!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment