"You can tell me that you CHOOSE to quit. That you CHOOSE to be LESS than what you ARE and LESS than what GOD INTENDED, But DONT EVER TELL ME that you CAN'T do it."--Jillian Michaels

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My First Day!

Hello All!! :)

So today was my first day of my new lifestyle :) Well the excersise part started last night but the whole eating right and all of that stuff came bright and early today!!!!! Surprisingly im not starving & i feel content, I havent eaten dinner yet and I still have 844 calories left for the night, no give but maybe some take!

SO now you may ask how I am documenting all of this??? Well I have a lovely Droid phone as well as access to apps!! *** Disclaimer, this is not product placement*** I downloaded the app "My Fitness Pal" which counts all the calories, you can search foods and look up all foods and it gives you all the nutrition facts as well as calorie counts by serving! Its amazing!! It is also linked with a website that you can also update it from there as well :)

Here ya go!



Here are some pictures!! :)
Thanks for your support!!!! :)
God Bless,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment