"You can tell me that you CHOOSE to quit. That you CHOOSE to be LESS than what you ARE and LESS than what GOD INTENDED, But DONT EVER TELL ME that you CAN'T do it."--Jillian Michaels

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 2

Hello my lovely readers!!! I am at the doctors office for a 3 hour appointment for my asthma study so I thought I'd update you all from my phone :)
Day 2!!! In all honesty i felt great at school today! Besides the fact of being tired because of coming off Christmas break & having "Senioritis", but other than that i felt really great! :) i love love love having My fitness pal directly to my phone! It keeps me soo on top of things as well!! :)
Last night we had people over so i wasnt able to use the wii but i will be on it after my appt & drive home! I am a super busy 17 year old so it is always hard to find time to do things but i know that i need to make time for something this important :)
Sooo studying & doing homework now at the appt, then drive home, biggest loser wii, eat dinner, homework & studying and HOPEFULLY some sleep!! :)
God Bless,
Ashley
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment