"You can tell me that you CHOOSE to quit. That you CHOOSE to be LESS than what you ARE and LESS than what GOD INTENDED, But DONT EVER TELL ME that you CAN'T do it."--Jillian Michaels

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stressed

Hello All!!!

Soooo if you  look on the right side of this screen....it will tell you that I have lost a pound! :) Woohooo!!! :)

On another note, I am trying my best to keep you all updated on my journey but unfortunately right after Christmas break teachers decided to stress us out.... :( my week has been full of homework, a video project, 2 tests, a final today and tomorrow &  more... whew!!!

I try not to let the stress get to me but unfortuately it does :( Please keep me in your prayers as well as I keep all of my readers in my prayers as well. Thanks sooo much!
God Bless,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment